" Folk Art "



Recently, I have become more interested in creating pieces of Art, though I am yet to have one style of my own, as I paint and draw with several different techniques.
This week, I have compiled a mini treasury of my folk art style of painting.
This look is achieved using a resist technique, which involves layering black ink, white gouache and coloured acrylics, on 400g watercolour paper. It works well for those who enjoy painting in a very spontaneous fashion, letting the picture develop gradually.
My Artwork can be perchased as greetings cards and prints at...

Comments

nelliD said…
Oh I love them Talulah, they are sooo dreamy x
Sue said…
They are indeed inspired by dreams!! Thank you xx
Anonymous said…
I like the dynamics of your paintings! Very atmospheric, dreamy, bohemian... Nice work T ;D
Fee said…
Love these, especially the face. Reminds me of Hindu goddess art :)
theothermousie said…
Wow - these are stunning - very much my taste & style, I have mermaids in my kitchen! You are a talented soul x
Hilary said…
They're beautiful - what sort of size are they?
Sue said…
You can buy directly from rebubble, they charge,
£10.35 for an 8" x 11" laminated print
£2.42 for a greetings card

They also have framed options and larger sizes, at more expence.
Sue said…
I could get greetings cards printed at moo, wonder if they'd sell xxx
Kate said…
They are beautiful - is there no end to your talents?! Greeting cards is a great idea, especially if you left them blank inside for people to use for any occasion.

PS - I have awarded you with a 'Sunshine Award' on my blog. Take a look ;) http://glamourpussnews.blogspot.com

Kate x
Sue said…
Thank you so much Kate, will pop over to your blog!!♥

Popular Posts