Feeling fuzzy!


One of the joys of having a shop in Folksy is that I get to buy beautiful hand made items from other UK sellers. I often reward myself with a treat when my sales are going well. It's not all about selling though. To me and many of other people, it's about supporting the hand made market place.
The little bowls in my photo are hand made by Liz, a talented folksy seller. Liz has used super soft 100% merino wool, in contrasting shades, blended together for this stunning effect. The three bowls make a pretty decorative feature, nestled together on my side table. They are just big enough to hold a few sweets, or buttons. You can visit Liz's folksy shop here...http://www.folksy.com/shops/ThatFuzzyFeeling

Comments

I'm so pleased that you like your bowls, and a big thank you for featuring them here! I love the way you've placed them against the contrasting colours of those gorgeous peacock feathers - very pretty.
Liz x

Popular Posts