A Peter Pan Patchwork Of Collars!!





I had the idea of making detachable Peter Pan collars recently. I started with a couple, then was totally carried away and now have a pile of them!! Luckily I sold two last week week to a buyer in Tokyo, my first sale to Japan! I now have a lovely variety of collars in both my Etsy and Folksy shop. Some are adorned with trims and some are plainer. These little collars will give your outfit a individual egde and also make lovely unique Christmas gifts. Click on the photos to link to the items, many thanks, Sue xxx

Comments

olivia said…
these are adorable! where are you selling them? i would love to buy one!
you can contact me at stellacelestine@gmail.com
Sue said…
If you click on the photos, they take you to my etsy shop, where I have several for sale.
Many thanks for your comments xox

Popular Posts