Even more flapper headbands!

Okay, so this post is more a need to show off my new blog header and avatar, also made for my Etsy and Folksy shops. I've spent a couple of days making the Artwork in photoshop. I'm pretty pleased, not bad for an amateur!
The original photograph was taken of "Talulah Blue" by talented photographer "Bernie Cavanagh".

So I need to show a couple of photos. Yes, it's even more flapper headbands! I've sold all the ones from my last blog post, except the white dove, which is a bit of an acquired taste!
Luckily, I do have a few more to show, these are the last until I order new supplies after the Xmas holiday! I used up 50 peacock feathers pretty quick! Click on the photos to go to the shops! Thank you for reading!

Get 10% off in my Etsy shop using coupon code SPECIAL at checkout!


Get 10% off in my Etsy shop using coupon code SPECIAL at checkout!

Comments

Popular Posts