Cocktail hats!

We're just approaching the "wedding season" for 2013 and I'm ready for action with a growing selection of new cocktail hats! I can also make similar items to order at no extra cost, so there is always a hattie for everyone's price range! Here's a taster of the latest ideas, links take you to both my Etsy and Folksy shops...


This is a 14cm hat inspired by Japanese blossom.


This is a 10cm hat in Harris tweed.


This is a 10cm hat in Harris tweed tartan.

This is a 10cm hat in vintage florals.


10cm silk dupion hats available in many colours!

Comments

Dawn said…
Fabulous! I love the purple Japanese blossom one especially!
The Harris Tweed one is so cheeky with it's little bits of fruit - LOVE it! x
Annie
Sue said…
And I just love making them, thank you so much for your comments!!

Popular Posts