Flower Festival crowns.

We have passed the summer solstice and are deep into the festival season, with Glastonbury about to kick off this weekend, oh is that a few drops of rain I see through the window?
I have for some reason only just realised that I am making a very late start in the production of suitable flowery summer headbands which can  double up as great festival headwear or add the finishing touch to a demure wedding outfit! So, full steam ahead today and tomorrow, as I've been busy twisting twine for lovely informal natural crown shapes and adding millinery flowers.
The headbands are very comfortable to wear and adjustable with ribbon ties. Here's a couple to be going on with, let's see what else I can come up with. These are ready to pop in the post from my Folksy shop.
If you are braving "Glasto" or any other UK festivals, don't  forget to pack the wellies!!


Comments

Popular Posts