Fancy Peacock Fascinators.

 I love this time of year, just before the party season begins. It spells the beginning of my mammoth feather headdress making sessions! I'm very excited to show off my most recent makes, which are So very pretty! Pink or blue peacock feather hair clips at a very affordable price and there will be more to follow. As always, I am also turning out plenty of 1920's flapper style headbands, I have quite a few in stock already, great for Gatsby, Downton theme parties over the Christmas period. They look great with a sparkly sequin dress, it doesn't have to be a flapper style dress, a mini looks super cool to give a more contemporary and younger vibe!  The photos go straight to my new web site, but these items are in my Etsy and Folksy shops also, many thanks for reading!
Blue peacock hair clip.
Black feathers flapper headband.
http://talulahblue-talulahblue.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/fancy-peacock-fascinators.html
Peacock feather flapper headband.
Pink peacock hair clip.

Comments

Popular Posts